HTC Windows Phone 8S With 4" Screen
Along with unveiling the HTC Windows Phone 8X, HTC came up with the Windows Phone 8S at a scheduled media event. This smartphone has lower specs as compared to the 8X, packing in a 1 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm S4 processor with 512 MB of RAM. It has a smaller 4" WVGA resolution screen coated with Gorilla Glass. The 5 mp rear snapper with auto focus and LED flash is capable of recording videos at 720p, but it misses out on a front camera.
Inbuilt storage is kept at 4 GB with a micro-sim and micro-SD card slot available. It features a twin color (dual tone) polycarbonate uni body shell, and has a 5 MP camera with 720p video capability. The body of the 8S is 10.28mm thick and has tapered edges
HTC Windows Phone 8S Key Specification
- 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm S4 processor with 512 MB of RAM.
- GSM\GPRS\EDGE: 850\900\1800\1900 MHz; HSPA\WCDMA: Europe\Asia: 900\2100 MHz.
- 5 megapixel rear camera with auto focus LED flash, F2.8 aperture and 35mm lens capable of 720p video recording; no front camera.
- 4" super LCD touch screen with WVGA resolution and Gorilla Glass protection.
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n.
- Internal storage: 16 GB, with expansion microSD card slot for additional storage.
- G-Sensor, Proximity sensor and Ambient light sensor.
- Embedded 1700mAh rechargeable Li-ion Polymer battery.
- Available colours: Blue, Yellow \ Grey, White \ Black, Red.
HTC Windows Phone 8X With 4.3" Screen
HTC has launched their new flagship phone, this time for Windows Phone 8, its called ironically the Windows Phone 8X. Remember the One X ? well this takes the same unibody shell and slaps it with a lot of colour, HTC sets itself apart from the crowd of Windows Phone 8 devices with HTC-specific features including Beats Audio with a built-in amplifier, and dedicated ImageChip for continuous shooting (100 shots). A 2.1-megapixel front camera with 88-degree ultra-wide-angle lens and an 8-megapixel rear module with an f/2.0 lens complete the Camera benefits.
This flagship Windows Phone 8X handset is powered by a Qualcomm S4 1.5 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of RAM. It has a 4.3" super LCD 2 touchscreen with HD 720p resolution and a Gorilla Glass 2 layer. Key features include an exclusive 88° ultra-wide-angle front camera, and a built in amplifier for Beats Audio. Have a look at the detailed technical specifications below:
HTC Windows Phone 8X Key Specification
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm S4 Dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; HSPA/WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Rear 8 mp camera with auto focus, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures), F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens capable of 1080p video recording with dedicated HTC ImageChip, Front 2.1 Mp Camera too
- 4.3 inch Super LCD 2 touch screen with HD 720p resolution coated with Gorilla Glass 2.
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, NFC capable, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR & Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n.
- Internal storage: 16 GB.
- G-Sensor, Digital compass, Proximity sensor & Ambient light sensor.
- Embedded 1800mAh Li-ion Polymer battery.