The Optimus Vu also has an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 1.3-megapixel front camera. The Optimus VU for India will come OTB with Ice Cream Sandwich, but will get jelly bean soon after. The Optimus VU will also come with some LG loaded apps including Quick Memo and Quick Voice app which is a Siri/S-voice replacement for the LG branded “Phablet”.
It would come with Q Remote app to control home appliances, Q memo, Q translator app recognizes 44 languages with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) through the camera lens, Q slide app that lets you mulitask easily and an upgraded Rubberdium Pen 2.0 stylus with a thinner tip.
Other core hardware features include an Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz, 1GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The Galaxy Note II on the other hand has an Exynos quad-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Lets Look To the Hands-On Images
The LG Optimus Vu is the latest addition to the thriving 5-inch phablet market in India. From top brands, we have the Samsung Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note and HTC's One X smartphones in the category. While the Galaxy Note II is priced at Rs. 37,900, the original Note comes for Rs. 29,990. HTC's One X comes for Rs. 34,999. At Rs. 34,500, the Optimus Vu is likely to give a tough competition to these devices.
"Please comments Your Though & Question About This Smartphone"
LG Optimus Vu II Key Specifications
- 5-inch (1,024 x 768 pixels) IPS display with 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 Processor
- 8 Megapixel Auto-focus with BIS sensor and LED Flash, 1.3 Megapixel Front-facing Camera
- LTE with VoLTE support, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.0/APT-X Codec, HDMI via MHL, NFC, Miracast
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2,150 mAh battery with support for wireless magnetic induction charging