Today We Gonna Review The Tp-Link TL-WR740N Wi-fi Router, As We Know That it Is a Budget Router. TP-Link TL-WR740N is a budget WiFi router form Tp-link which is a N band WiFi router supporting speeds upto 150Mbps and this is very affordable router with a Online pricing approx Rs 1,055 and I have done a detailed review of this router and this router preforms well for a budget WiFi router.
The TL-WR740N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device integrated with internet-sharing router and 4-port switch. The wireless N Router is 802.11b&g compatible based on 802.11n technology and gives you 802.11n performance up to 150Mbps at an even more affordable price. Bordering on 11n and surpassing 11g speed enables high bandwidth consuming applications like video streaming to be more fluid. You can enjoy a high quality experience when video streaming, VoIP, or online gaming wirelessly, with traditional g products was never very practical, from anywhere in your entire home.
I have Ordered This Product From Flipkart For About Rs 1,055 And i have Got Delivered Yesterday and From Yesterday i am Using it. It Does Satisfy Me Till Now But i have Got a Very Bad Experience With Its CD Installation, i know That CD Installation May not Come in use But I want to check The Software Provided By The TP-Link. So You Must be Thinking That I Have Got Succeed With The Installation, But Let me Tell You Nope. Finally, I have To Install With Ethernet Cable by Going to tplinklogin.net and Yup i have Got Success In Less Than 15 Min and Thats Why i have Deducted 1 Star For The Installation. So When You get The CD in The Box Either Throw it away or Buried it in a Graveyard typically its a no Use item.
Now, i am Gonna Tell You its Overall Performance. Well i am Using it On a First Floor & it Does Perform Well I have Used My Laptop From the Second Room in between it Have Two Walls and i see a Very Slightly Decline Just 1Kbps of 50Kbps on my Laptop But You Will See Minor Decline When You Will Use Your Smartphone Or Tablet in network But That not an issue Because The Speed Will Remain Same as i have Seen in My Android Smartphone. The Best Part Of It that it Does Not Get Heat Up, even my Modem get Heat Up after Long term use, but the router Doesn't. The Below Diagram Will Give you an Idea Of its Powerful Strength
The Wireless-N Router is based on IEEE 802.11n technology and is backward-compatible with existing 11b and 11g products. The product measures 1.3 by 6.9 by 4.6 inches (H x W x D). The Wireless-N Router is backed by a Three-year warranty.
Verdict: Tp-Link WR740N WiFi router form tp-link is exceptional and even the WiFi range coverage is above average thanks to it’s 5dbi antenna and if you are in the market for a budget WiFi router have a serious look at this routerand another competitor for this Roter is Netgear JN1010 which is also 5dBi Router at a cost of Rs 1345
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps CCA technology delivers reliable performance even in noisy environment
- Wireless security encryption easily at a push of QSS button Priority of service assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice and video
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b Interface: 4x 10/100 LAN Ports, 1x 10/100 WAN Port
- Antenna: 5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna Wireless Signal Rates: Up to 150Mbps Frequency Range: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Power Supply: Input - localized to country of sale; Output - 9VDC /0.85A Switching PSU
- Receiver Sensitivity:130M: -68dBm@10% PER 54M: -68dBm@10% PER 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- Box Contain: 150 Mbps Wireless-N Router, fixed antenna, power supply unit, resource CD, Ethernet cable, and quick setup guide.
You May Also Like
- Micromax Canvas 3 expecting to be Quad core Processor Smartphone with Jeally Bean For Rs 15,000
- App Review: Get DSLR-Like Photography On your Android Smart Phone with After Focus
- Micromax A30 Smarty 3.0 Entry level phone launched For Rs 3849