As we Know There Are So Many Dual-Core Smartphone Present In the Market With Different And Similar Specification but All Has a Common Factor, that All Lies Under Rs 12,000 and That Creates a Tough Call for the Users To Choose The Best Smartphone From It. Now, One More Smartphone is Gearing Up to Launch In that Particular Sector By Spice, Spice To launch Their new device After Long Time As Spice Has Launched Spice mi-500 Last time. Now Let Take A View On Spice Virtuoso Have To Offer....
Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495, features a 4.5 inch IPS panel with qHD (960 x 540 pixel) resolution, and an 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1.3Mp Front Camera Too. The IPS panel is meant to offer a wide viewing angle from any Side, So it Does Not Offer You Blackish Screen From Any Side You Move, Like Other Smartphone Do. The phone runs on a 1 Ghz dual core processor and is based on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
|Pic Courtesy- The Mobile indian|
You Can Buy This Smartphone From Saholic - Spice Stellar Virtuoso
Spice Mi-495 Key Specification
- Dual core @ 1GHz, Dual SIM with dual Standby. GPU unknown.
- Android 4.0 ICS.
- 4.5 inch TFT LCD touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution (244.77 ppi).
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage of which 1GB for apps and 1.55 as internal storage. Micro SD card slot that can house 32GB cards.
- 3G (HSDPA), 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, 3.5mm jack and GPS with A-GPS.
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.3MP front camera.
- 1700 mAh battery.
You May Also Like
- Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500 dual core Goes On sale On Saholic for Rs. 12,499
- Karbonn To Launch Karbonn Velox Tab 8 inch dual core for Rs 7025
- Breaking: Karbonn Launches Karbonn A30 The First Biggest Phablet In the Country With 5.9 inch and Dual-Core Processor
- Exclusive: Lava To Launch XOLO A700 & A800 Dual-Core Smartphone With Android ICS