Supporting two separate SIM connections, the Titanium S5 is a dual SIM phone. The general battery capacity of Dual SIM phones is not a concern with the Karbonn Titanium S5.
The new Karbonn Titanium S5 is a 5-inch touch display Phablet (Phone+Tablet) loaded with the latest Android Jelly Bean OS . It is the second mobile in the Karbonn’s Titanium series after the Karbonn Titanium S1. Karbonn Titanium S5 is a dual SIM handset with 5 inch screen with qHD resolution (960×540 pixels). It’s powered by a quad core processor clocked at 1.2GHz with 1GB RAM. The internal storage is not mentioned, there is micro SD slot with 32GB support.
The phone runs on the latest Android Jellybean with OS version 4.1.2. The Karbonn Titanium S5 is a versatile phone that boasts of an 8 MP rear primary camera that is capable of some high resolution photos and video capture. The secondary front facing camera is composed of an upgraded 2 MP camera. The camera comes with a flash light that is capable of illuminating your subjects quite adequately even in low light conditions to give you clear images.
The device also supports internet connectivity through 3G, apart from Wi-Fi. Never get lost with the built in A-GPS to guide you along the way, Memory Can be Expandable Upto 32GB. The power source of the Karbonn Titanium S5 is a massive 2000 mAh battery that is capable of powering your device for extended periods of time. This seems like an improvement to the S1 handset with extra feature, probably the processor might be the same.
You Can Buy This Smartphone from Here - Karbonn Titanium S5
Karbonn Titanium S5 Key Specification
- Android Jelly Bean, 1.2GHz quad core processor.
- Dual SIM with dual standby.
- 5 inch capacitive multi touch screen with qHD resolution.
- 1GB RAM, internal storage unknown and micro SD support.
- 8MP rear camera with flash and 2MP front camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB, FM radio and 3.5mm jack.
- 2000mAh battery.
You May Also Like
- Karbonn Retina A27 Launched with qHD Screen & Dual Core Processor, 8Mp Camera, Sails on Android Jelly Bean
- Lava Iris 430, Dual-Core Processor with 5 MP Camera launched In India For Rs 7,500
- UMI X2 Introduces with 5inch Full HD 1080p, Quadcore with 2GB Ram & 13MP Camera All For Rs 14,000
- Videocon A27, 4 inch, ICS Android Smartphone with 1Ghz Processor Launched For Rs 5,999
- Karbonn A12 With 4.5 qHD Display Clocked at 1Ghz & Android ICS Launched For Rs 7,699