After revealing a shocker of a news of Mahindra’s upcoming compact SUV a few days back, Autocar shows more of it Codenamed Mahindra S101. It is not hard to make out from the pictures that S 101 is very closely inspired from XUV500 and it wouldn’t be unsafe to call it a mini version of the same. It is also being speculated that it will share several other features with XUV500. This vehicle will be positioned in market against other sub four meter crossovers like Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and others. It is Equipped by......
The S101 will be positioned below the Quanto and will be rolled out at Rs 5 lakh. The exciting part of this new launch is this car was spotted on a test drive earlier. The S 101 is now showcased by Auto car India. Moreover this would be the most reasonable SUV ever manufactured in India. For those who are interested in this car it would be worth the effort to look into the features and make a purchase. What differentiates this crossover from its parent car is its power source that is among the key elements of this car. It is being assumed that this vehicle will be carrying a front wheel drive sub four meter monocoque chassis.
Recently Autocar Magazine Revealed The Images Of Mahindra Compact Suv and If Mahindra Puts This Car in Mid Segment price Below 5 Lakh, Then No Doubt It Will be Biggest Hit For Mahindra And It Will Rise Mahindra Sales Way Above From Ertiga And Duster. Mahindra March 2013 Sales Decline Because Of Rising Sales Of Ertiga & Duster. You Never Know It Might can It The Sales Of Hatchback Cars as SUV Sales and Taste For SUV Rising. Mahindra S101 biggest Rival Is Ford Ecosport well Ford Is also Looking To Price Ecosport Under 5 or 6 Lakhs, so it will make competition more Taught, But My advice to Ford is dont make customer to wait more as waiting will end the interest. Launch it before Mahindra Compact SUV And Please Mahindra Named Your SUV More Smartly but Whatever Name Mahindra Will Choose it will Definitely end With "O" Like Previous SUV Bolero, Quanto, Scorpio etc
It is also expected that the power source of this car will be a four cylinder set that will support both diesel and petrol. Both the power mills will have an ability to churn power in the range of 76 to 101 PS. These engines will work in co-ordination with a newly designed set of 6 speed transmission gearboxes.
This vehicle is designed for a typical urban drive to cruise through the posh roads in the outskirts of Bangalore. Like some of its other products such as the Verito, the S101 will also be a car under 4 meters in length with six and eight seats with abundant interior room. This car is expected to fit into the advanced front-wheel drive (FWD) vehicles and there are more surprise packages in this category with a sedan on its way. The pictures also reveal that the front seat lacks center console, this may allow the vehicle to accommodate three people in the first row.
As per latest reports, this vehicle is member of the front wheel drive crew of cars that Mahindra plans to launch in upcoming 2 years. Mahindra S 101 will be the second offering from the home grown auto major after Quanto. It is also being expected that this crossover will be positioned below Quanto but the pricing strategy for the same will be much more aggressive than other models.
More revelations about Mahindra’s latest shot:
- Mahindra S101 is based on an all-new monocoque chassis
- The most important bit here is the fact that it will be a sub 4 meter car
- Mahindra is developing 6 new engines and S101 will get a diesel and a petrol engine from this family
- It will be a front-wheel Drive only car
- Another shocking revelation is that apart from a confirmed 6 seating option, Mahindra might have an 8-seater configuration as well. How, in the whole world, will they manage it, only future will reveal that!
- From the spyshots, it is also revealed that Mahindra is intelligently packing stuff. The spyshot of the front seat shows that there is no center console and the gear lever moves up on to the dashboard. This is done to create space for three upfront.
Like Us On Facebook For More Information On It. Dont Forget To Subscribe Us For Latest Tech News. You Can Also Share your Thought About This SUV in Comment Section.
You May Also Like
- Land Rover India Launched 2013 Freelander 2 For Rs 38.67 Lakhs
- Suzuki New SX4 Crossover unveils in 2013 Geneva Show
- Mahindra To Launch Electric Reva e20 This Month, Which offer 100 km/per Charge
- Exclusive Pics: Maruti Suzuki to Launch 4 New Mid Segment SUVs By 2015
- Force Motor Launches New SUV Gurkha at Price INR 6.25 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport SUV Landed on Indian Soil, Launching Soon!
- Tata To Launch New D90 Xtreme Crossover To Compete With Duster & Ecosport
- New Renault Duster To Get A Facelift To Stay Ahead Of Ecosport in 2013