Zen Mobile has introduced the new ‘Ultrafone’ series of smartphones. The first Ultrafone device from Zen is the ’701HD’, a dual-SIM (GSM + GSM). This all new smartphone comes with a bunch of features which comes also comes with the affordable price tag as well. There are a bunch of smartphones which are continuously being pumped in the market, especially in the below Rs.12,000 mark which is very crucial. The likes of Micromax, Karbonn, LAVA and others are bringing in new smartphones, it will be interesting to check on what strategy is adopted by Zen Mobiles. Let Find Out What It Has To offer........
The Zen Ultrafone 701 HD is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor and has 1GB of RAM. The dual-SIM phone features a 5-inch display that has a resolution of 720x1280 pixels. The launch was first reported by FoneArena.
The smartphone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean an comes with some pre-embeded apps including Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. It sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a BSI sensor, and a 3.2-megapixel front facing shooter. The phone offers 4GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded to 32GB via microSD card. It has a 2,000mAh battery and supports 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
Pre-orders for the phone have already begun on Snapdeal which is also offering a flip cover, a back panel and a screen guard with the phone, free of charge. Back in January, Zen Mobile had launched Zen Ultraphone U4 that featured a 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen and 512MB internal storage, expandable by another 32GB via microSD card. The Android 2.3 Gingerbread-running phone is powered by a 1GHz processor.
“With our Zen Ultrafone 701 HD, we continue with our promise to bring something new to this very competitive segment of smartphone market of our country. As the first product with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS in this segment, it offers the best possible user experience to our customers. Zen Ultrafone 701HD is certainly one of the best innovations from Zen Mobiles and reaffirms our business tenet of getting best of technology to the end consumers. We take pride in bringing pioneering technologies to the mobile users of today, which is in line with transforming their constantly evolving mobile experience” says Deepesh Gupta, Managing Director Zen Mobiles.
The pricing of this Zen Ultrafone 701HD phone is set as Rs. Rs.11,999 and can be purchased from your nearest mobile retailer and also from many online stores. This device also comes with the Free Flip Cover. Competition in the budget quad-core smartphone & phablet segment has continued to intensify in the country. The Zen Ultrafone 701HD will be pitted against the likes of Micromax Canvas HD, Xolo Q700, WickedLeak Wammy Titan II, Karbonn Smart Titanium S1 and Karbonn S5
Zen Ultraphone 701HD Key Specification
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor,
- 1GB RAM,
- 8MP Rear Camera with Autofocus and BSI Sensor,
- 3.2MP of front facing camera,
- Burst Shot of up to 99 and also has Panorama Feature,
- 4GB of internal memory and expandable memory card slot of 32GB,
- Jellybean 4.2 Frimware,
- 2000Mah battery
Like us on Facebook For More Information on it. Dont Forget To Subscribe us For More Tech News.
You May Also like
- Nokia Asha 501 Launched With New 'Fastlane' UI & Claims 48 Days Battery Life All For $99
- Xolo Quad-Core Q700 Revealed With Android 4.2, 5mp Camera & 4.5 inch For Rs 9,999
- NASA Smartphone Satellite Nexus One Reached Space and Sends Picture Of Earth in Return
- Alcatel One Touch Glory 2T Coming Soon With Latest Android 4.1, Size 3.5 Inch & 3.2 MP camera For Rs 4,199
- Micromax Launches Their First Quad Core Canvas HD (A116), 5 inch 720p display For Rs 13,999
- Karbonn Titanium S5, 5inch Quad Core Launched with 8MP Camera & Jelly Bean For Rs 11,990