Well long back Micromax launched Bolt A35 but unfortunately with Gingerbread which proves to be the most weakest point for the Bolt A35 but still it comes with extraordinary feature called as “Swipe” with the help of that you can swipe any Files from one Bolt series Phone to another Bolt series phone with lightning speed which made many consumer exited for this phone.
Now we brings a very good news for Micromax Bolt A35 users now they can give their phone a new look. Now you can change your phone’s old Gingerbread theme to KitKat. CyanogenMod one of the best ROMs for android devices is now available for Bolt A35, it’s an unofficial CyanogenMod 11 ROM which has been ported to Bolt A35 to give A35’s users a taste of KitKat.
Thanks to “sssomnath474″ at XDA for this hard work.
Don’t worry this is a tested method by XDA Developers and is working fine.
[ WARNING ]: Installing custom rom can brick your phone, install at your own risk Gadget Lite Blog is not responsible for any harm caused to your device during installation or after installation. It will also format your device so make sure that you backup all your important data before beginning.
How to Install
- Make sure that your phone is rooted and you have CWM Recovery installed on your device, if not then follow the guide given here.
- Now delete the clockworkmod folder from sdcard if already exists.
- Now download the Cyanokat ROM from here.
- Now extract the rom and copy the clockworkmod folder from it and place it in sdcard. (Don’t place it inside any other folder)
- Now boot into recovery using quickboot which you can download from play store.
- In recovery mode select data factory reset and format your device and then wipe cache.
- Now go to backup and restore and select restore
- Wait till backup is restored.
- Congrats now you have successfully installed CyanoKat on your device now simply reboot your phone. (First boot will take some time so just sit back and relax)
Like Us On Facebook, Celebrating 350+ Likes & 125000+ Visitor
& Do Subscribe-US For Our Newsletter