Well in Today’s Games one thing is cleared to almost that Good Game with High Graphics dosent comes in small packages for that you have go beyond 1GB and probably waste your time trying Downloading it with slow connection this Myth has been set by Gameloft and now Gameloft only looking forward to break this Myth by Asphalt Nitro.
The Asphalt racing game series is a very popular game with smartphone gamers, mainly because of the gorgeous graphics and the smooth gameplay. Now French game developers Gameloft are putting out Asphalt Nitro, the successor to Asphalt 8 – only available via the old Gameloft app store, only 15 megabytes in size.
After playing this Game personally Its hard to Digest it just a 15MB Game and Hard to believe how did they do it! Such a Smooth Gameplay! With beautiful levels with graphical environment! In Today even a Tiny Go Kart! Game easily goes to 30MB in Size while all this we get in just a half to it.
As you can see, this is still a nice 3D racing game, complete with lighting effects, dynamic shadows, and reflections – much like what you would expect from a premium game. The trick is that Gameloft is able to deliver good gaming in only 15MB of payload.
Well I can say that it has all the Speeding Car from Mazda, Mitsubishi, Dodge, My favorite Lamborghini Veneno, Ferrari, Bugatti Veyron etc Well game is easy to play for Several Levels but not after when the Hidden Police patrolling car comes out from nowhere and chase you down & get you off the track till the Finish line.
Now we cut off our talking and let you enjoy the Game. Asphalt Nitro still not available in Google Play! While it cost $4 in Gameloft but we let you enjoy this game by Downloading APK at the end while checkout its some features! Dont forget to Share it and Double the Fun with Multiplayer Gameplay
- Take control of luxury licensed cars and push them past their limits!
- Hit the ramps and maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts
- Challenge your opponents in different games modes, but be sure to leave them in the dust!
- Catch mode is back for the first time since the earliest days of the series!
- Enjoy breathtaking environments inspired by the most incredible places on Earth!
- Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts and be the first at the finish line!