Here comes another cheapest phone after Ponzi Freedom 251, looks like now competition is growing in sub Rs 1000 also. The New cheapest Smartphone is called to be DOCOSS X1 again weird name for a cheapest Smartphone. If you wake up today with Danik Bhasker paper you have already seen the full fledge advertisement of this phone same as Freedom 251.
It not as good as Freedom 251 and nor its too cheap like Freedom251 but it’s not bad also. DOCOSS X1 comes with a 4 inch IPS screen with 400x800 screen resolution. It houses a 1.3GHz dual core processor – cortex A7 32 bit, I remember my first Android phone Karbonn A5 used to have this processor back in 2012.
It comes with 1GB RAM and 4GB of internal storage space. The micro SD card slot can in turn add up to 32GB of external storage. There are dual cameras, one on the back with a 2MP resolution and other on the front with VGA resolution. Thank god it comes with LED flash support.
It runs on outdated Android KitKat. Other features are 3G, 2G, WiFi and Bluetooth. Not sure if GPS comes built in. This handset powered by a 1300 mAh removable battery.
Well It just cost you Rs 888 ($13) if they managed to ship then it will be a cheapest Android phone in the Indian market which we think they will ships easily as the booking already started from 27th and will close on 29th April at 10PM and Delivery will begin from 2nd May 2016. That’s means they are ready to ship.
How to Buy DOCOSS X1?
1. Head to their website docoss.com and click on a Book Now Button.
2. Now click on Buy Now and fill the form with Name, Address, phone etc
3. Now choose the Delivery option that is “Cash on Delivery” so you will be remains on safer side always. Do Note there is Shipping Cost of Rs 99 additional that’s makes the final Cost to Rs 987 as shown below.
4. After this you will get the Thank you confirmation just like shown below
5. You can also choose another option “Book via SMS” Just fill out your Name, Address & postal Code and send it to the Numbers shown on their Website (Here)
Docoss is also giving 1 Year Warranty on their cheapest phone while it always better to opt for COD to be Risk Free. We have successfully ordered it so all we have to do is to wait till then you can share your opinion in the comment section below.