The augmented reality Game Pokemon has took the world with the Storm and looking to its popularity we have Introduce some beneficial tips and tricks regarding Pokemon Go in our previous article. Now Pokemon Go update is rolling out with new feature.
Now Pokemon Go update is available on both platform Android & Apple Store as per Window phone user the Window Store is still locked on for Pokemon Go Game, so forget about it.
Here’s what’s supposed to be new in this update, according to the available changelog. Spoiler: there’s one very annoying feature included, can you spot it below?
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon – This feature were helpful at some extent without this feature the game could be a headache for you. Well the footprints indicate and show us how far away the nearby Pokémon from your place is.
Niantic founder John Hanke spoke at Comic-Con in San Diego last week about a future update that will give trainers the ability to trade Pokemon. This is not that update. Still, it does include a number of improvements and bug fixes. You can head to your favourite store deepening upon your OS from below