Here are all the main Highlights of new Jio’s Happy New Year offer , unlimited free calls, data limit and more

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

reliance-jio-happy-new-year-offer1

Reliance Jio today has announced a new Happy New Year offer for existing and new customers. Jio extending the benefits of the original Welcome Offer which gives Reliance Jio customers unlimited voice calling, text messages and data for free until March 31, 2017.

The new scheme called “Jio Happy New Year offer” will cover new as well as existing customers. Here is the entire highlight from today’s announcement

In the first three months, Jio has grown faster than facebook, WhatsApp, Skype. It has crossed 50 million users.

Since the commercial launch of Reliance Jio services on September 5 2016, the company has managed to add 50 million subscribers in just 83 days. Ambani mentioned that it’s a world record, with growth faster than Facebook, WhatsApp or Skype. Jio currently has over 52 million users. Jio is now the fastest growing tech firm.

The new “Jio Happy New Year offer” will be applicable for the existing as well as new Jio Customer; you don’t need to buy new connection for Free Jio offer if you already have one

reliance-jio-sim-cards-offers

All existing customers who already have free service until December 31, 2016, will see this deal extended to them from January 1 to March 31, 2017, and all new customers can avail of this deal from December 4, said Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani in an announcement today.

Call failure problems in Reliance Jio Network is due to disliking of other competitors

Ambani said Jio has also “fine-tuned” its fair usage policy to ensure all users get fair share of network capacity. He added that since it Jio started operations, as many as 900 crore voice calls from Jio to the networks of its 3 largest competitors “were blocked.”

The good think is that the block rate has drastically gone down from 90 percent to 20 percent, and Jio further expects this to go down.

New Jio’s Happy New Year Offer will come with unlimited high-speed 4G data but with 1GB daily limit


The New Jio’s Happy New Year Offer comes with daily cap of 1GB on data usage after which the internet speed will be reduced to 128Kbps, and will reset at midnight. Users will also get access to Reliance Jio’s suite of apps to stream music, movies, Live TV, read magazines, cloud storage and more. The validity of ‘Happy New Year’ offer will be till March 31 2017. Existing users will continue receiving benefits of ‘Welcome Offer’ till December 31 2016, and starting January 1 2017, they will be migrated to the ‘Happy New Year’ offer.

Reliance Jio now fully supports mobile number portability

That comes as pretty good news for new jio customer as customers can retain existing numbers when they migrate.

Now you can Get Reliance Jio sim delivered to your home directly

rjio-katg-621x414livemint

There are a lot of customers who wish to get a Jio connection but are unable to make it to Reliance Digital or Reliance Digital Xpress Mini stores. For such users, Jio has also started home delivery of SIM cards. It is being launched through MyJio app and will be available across top 100 cities in India by December 31 2016

Reliance Jio 4G Data speeds to improve in coming days

reliance-jio-mukesh-ambani

Around 52 million subscribers taking complete advantage of bandwidth on the network, a lot of users have been experiencing lower data speeds. Ambani mentioned that 92 percent of base stations are offering consistently high data speeds, and it looks to further de-congest the remaining 8 percent in the coming weeks. He also mentioned that 80 percent of Jio users consume less than 1GB of data every day but the remaining 20 percent were consuming “disproportionately higher” amount of data, which was ruining the experience for the majority 80 percent users. To tackle this, the New Year Offer has a fair usage policy limit of 1GB of data daily, which Ambani claims is 30 times the average usage on other networks.






Shashank is an experienced technology blogger. He studies management but his heart lies in technology & Gadgets. He is basically Creative in Nature and his one of favorite thing is doing Shopping & Capturing Nature closely whenever he gets the free time
0
Source :

BGR

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz