Redmi Note 6 Pro launched in China with Dual front Camera
Xiaomi has silently launched the Redmi Note 6 Pro in China with few upgrades over its predecessor Redmi Note 5 Pro which includes 19:9 aspect ratio display with a Notch on top. Xiaomi has also introduced a cheaper version of Redmi Note 6 Pro which is now available on sale globally.
The Main difference between the Redmi Note 5 Pro and the newly launched Redmi Note 6 Pro is the 19:9 Aspect Ratio display compared to 18:9 aspect ratio Display on Redmi Note 5 Pro and 20MP + 2MP front camera for better Bokeh effect compared to Redmi Note 5 Pro which only has 20MP front camera.
Rest the specs are same as Redmi Note 5 Pro like Snapdragon 636 processor, Dual 12MP+5MP Rear camera, Android Oreo etc. The Redmi Note 6 Pro now available on Gearbest Globally for just $180 (Rs 13,000)
The Gearbest is selling the Global Version of Redmi Note 6 Pro with the OTA support and the MIUI is available in Multilanguage. Hurry Up the offer will last for a few hours only.
- Display: 6.26 inch FHD+ 19:9 screen
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa Core 1.8GHz
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: 12.0MP + 5.0MP rear camera + 2.0MP + 20.0MP front camera
- Sensor: E-compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Face Unlock
- SIM Card: Nano SIM card + Nano SIM card / micro SD card
- Feature: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- GSM: B2 / 3 / 5 / 8
- WCDMA: B1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8
- FDD-LTE: B1 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 20, TDD-LTE: B38 / 40
Shashank is an experienced technology blogger. He studies management but his heart lies in technology & Gadgets. He is basically Creative in Nature and his one of favorite thing is doing Shopping & Capturing Nature closely whenever he gets the free time